Monday, November 19, 2012

Depths of Despair

Do you ever feel like you are in the depths of despair? I know it sounds a bit dramatic. But we all have those days when it just feels like nothing is going right in our life.
Today is one of those days.
I have been so emotional today. I just finished working three 12 hour day shifts, and I'm exhausted. I wore my old sneakers to work the last three days and they killed my feet. I tried to get ahead of myself by finishing  5 Biology essay/assignments in one week. Upon printing these assignments today, I discover that assignment 5 is missing the last page of the essay. How frustrating! It's minor, but wasn't a good way to start the day.
Then for some reason, all I could think for the remainder of the day were negative thoughts.
I just feel like crying. I feel so alone right now. Some days I don't think of it, but whenever I do, I just want to hibernate in my bed and never leave.
Getting up in the morning is such a chore. Going to work and coming home to sleep alone in a cold bed is getting so old. By the time I find true love I'll be too old to enjoy it.
It sounds like I'm complaining, but really I'm just venting. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment


xoxo

Sassy (Summer 2009)

Sassy (Summer 2009)