I wrote this poem depicting as accurately as I could how I felt a month ago. It might sound depressing, but that is the point. I wanted to get my feelings out in the open as opposed to eating them the way I used to.
~Losing Hope~
I close the blinds, I shut the door.
To the world I am recluse.
I just can't take it anymore,
Try? Well, what's the use.
No one knows the pain I feel,
Those thoughts down deep inside.
The horror is far too real,
My misery I must hide.
To feel like such an outcast
In a world so confusing,
Is like a constant battle,
Which I fear that I am losing.
Won't someone take me away?
I simply don't belong
This possibly could be the day
I right all that is wrong.
The journey will be long
As to that place I go.
Where i can sing my own song,
And no one has to know.
I feel just like a shadow
Living someone else's life.
This constant shame and sorrow,
Has caused me so much strife.
Can someone take me away,
To that place where all is fine.
A home where I can stay,
& happiness is mine.
Maybe some day I will see;
In time it will all be clear.
If there is a way for me
To face the things I fear.
(to be continued)
No comments:
Post a Comment